top of page
The story of Landmark Church began many decades ago. On the corner of Ford and Graham Avenues a basement building was constructed in the 1930s and a church was formed and named Broadview Bible Church of Jesus Name. In 1947 a limestone building was constructed on top of the original facility which would serve as the church sactuary until the late 1980s. In 1989 a new building, standing next to the original location, was dedicated, and it continues to serve as the meeting place for a loving and excited congregation.
bottom of page